Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Channel guide shows “to be announced” on every channel

Contributor

Channel guide shows “to be announced” on every channel

Guide is not updating on either receiver. Every channel shows “ to be announced”

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Channel guide shows “to be announced” on every channel

What model DVR/Receiver?

When did the problem start?

First thing to try is resetting the DVR/Receiver using the red button near the access card.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by Digital Assistant (Digital Assistant)
Accepted by ATTForumsBot
‎11-08-2019 10:50 AM

Re: Channel guide shows “to be announced” on every channel

Try Doing a Search of Clearmybox--Then Search all (enter)  that will reset the receiver and Flush all guide data and reload it - Reminder After doing that it will take 24 to 48 hrs to fully populate.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn how to troubleshoot your DIRECTV DVR & Receiver. View DVR & Receiver Help!
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support