Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎04-21-2019 9:09 AM

Re: 4K Receiver

There is only one 4k client: the C61K.

There are 2 Genies that support this client:

The HR54 and HS17, Genie and Genie 2 respectively. the HR54 can support 1 4k stream while the HS17 can support 2. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

As a note the Genie-2 (HS17), unlike your 3rd generation Genie (HR54), only allows Clients on the account. It forbids HDDVRs (and HD non-DVRs) from being on the account to begin with which hard caps the system. Because of this restriction it is usually not recommended.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

as was said, there are no 4k receivers, only clients

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support