DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
Shaunmich Created: Feb 6, 2016
As stated, I have a tv hooked up to a wireless Genie and a Roku 3 I'd like to hook up to take advantage of my netflix account. All three devices have only 1 HDMI access, and I'm not sure what needs to be connected to what (semi tech-literate older lady). Any help appreciated!
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
jcarlile1 Created: Feb 6, 2016
I've got two problems that are a big hassle. I download TV shows on the old GenieGo app on my tablet so that I can watch them on the plane when I am travelling. However, the most recent version of the app requires you to sign in to Directv when the app launches. I can't sign in while I'm in the air so I can't watch any of my shows even though I've already downloaded them....
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Darlbe Created: Feb 6, 2016
If I take a genie mini in my motorhome an hook it to a satellite dish will I be able to receive programs?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Abigailsdad Created: Feb 6, 2016
I would like to see the addition of the Blaze TV to the television lineup. Is that something Directv is looking at? It is available on Dish and on several different cable systems around the country.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 13, 2016
dianec Created: Jan 13, 2016
just mounted my flat screen above my fireplace. is there a way to hide the box. and the wires
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1010 replies
View profile
ChrisA621 Created: Feb 6, 2016
We currently have a 2 yr contact with Direct TV and have AT&T for internet and just at end of year 1. We are now moving to a community that may or may not allow us to install a satellite and told us it would take a minimum of 30 days to go through the approval process with the HOA. That being said does anyone know if, or where I could go to see if I could somehow roll my ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Booosh2016 Created: Feb 6, 2016
My receiver was replaced yesterday. I use a Universal Remote MX-880. How do I get it to work in RF mode? The on screen prompts don't seem to work.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 5, 2016
dkeeton Created: Feb 5, 2016
unable to log in to account to watchespn
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Walkshaw Created: Feb 6, 2016
My internet connection keeps going out repeatedly. Have reset receiver, provided IP address info, and entered passcode for wireless network (ATT). It will connect for awhile, but lately keeps disconnecting from internet. This is extremely frustrating. Not sure if it's my receiver or something else. Wireless works fine for all other devices, so problem appears isolated to D...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Markmannino Created: Feb 6, 2016
Can you register me to DirecTV
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies