DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
Shaunmich Created: Feb 6, 2016
As stated, I have a tv hooked up to a wireless Genie and a Roku 3 I'd like to hook up to take advantage of my netflix account. All three devices have only 1 HDMI access, and I'm not sure what needs to be connected to what (semi tech-literate older lady). Any help appreciated!
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
slaytonstansell Created: Feb 6, 2016
why do the Sonic music channels on my bedroom tv not work?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
EttaWag Created: Feb 6, 2016
I have 4 receivers in my home. The main receiver has one channel that will play for about 10 seconds and then freezes up. This channel plays fine on the other receivers. This is a local channel that I watch the news on. Been doing this for months. I've refreshed/restarted/rebooted and unplugged.....still freezes up. I called for assistance and was told someone would get b...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
finger Created: Feb 6, 2016
all my wife's recorded shows are showing up on my dvr and all of my recorded shows are showing up on her dvr. This happened when I connected my dvr to the on demand service. I want to disconnect my dvr from on demand and go back to the way it was before. thanks.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
kkg123 Created: Feb 6, 2016
I am a long time satisfied ATT customer. After trying to sign up for DirecTV bundle I am considering dropping ATT all together. I deserve straight answers not snake oil tactics and double talk. Today I spend 2.5 hours on the phone and spoke to 7 representatives. The quotes for the second contract year varied as did the dollar amount I would receive in Visa Prepaid cards. ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
rbramy Created: Feb 6, 2016
Bill says action required to keepb $10 off advanced receiver servive for HD. Called and was told it had to done on line. Can not find whete to see if I am eligible for the credit online. Please advice.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 13, 2016
dianec Created: Jan 13, 2016
just mounted my flat screen above my fireplace. is there a way to hide the box. and the wires
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1111 replies
View profile
jcarlile1 Created: Feb 6, 2016
I've got two problems that are a big hassle. I download TV shows on the old GenieGo app on my tablet so that I can watch them on the plane when I am travelling. However, the most recent version of the app requires you to sign in to Directv when the app launches. I can't sign in while I'm in the air so I can't watch any of my shows even though I've already downloaded them....
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Darlbe Created: Feb 6, 2016
If I take a genie mini in my motorhome an hook it to a satellite dish will I be able to receive programs?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Abigailsdad Created: Feb 6, 2016
I would like to see the addition of the Blaze TV to the television lineup. Is that something Directv is looking at? It is available on Dish and on several different cable systems around the country.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies