DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 7, 2016
JanetM Created: Feb 7, 2016
Genie HD DVR. Not once since I had this receiver have I been able to playback a show that already started,It keeps buffering and than says to watch live tv. I purchased a wi-fi extender which the problem still exist. I can streaming from amazon with no issues.So it has to be with directv. Can anyone help Me...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  77 replies
View profile
BobLee77 Created: Feb 7, 2016
When I reset my receiver will the shows I have recorded be deleted?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
RM_Walton Created: Feb 7, 2016
When listening to music on the Sonic channels (8xx) the sound fades out regularly when it is in the mode where the smaller window of information is floating around the screen. Once in this mode, the sound fades out every couple of minutes. What is causing this? Do I need to replace the DirecTV box? This only seems to happen to the Sonic channels. Other TV channels do not ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Brocams Created: Feb 7, 2016
CBS is always in HD. EXCEPT FOR TODAY" on Super Bowl Sunday!! Help!
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
emmalane Created: Feb 7, 2016
I have a new receiver, just replaced which is in a closet so I use IR transmitter. Now my Direct TV does not work while outside the closet. Tested the IR ends, which work, set tv remote to IR mode but still does not work. Was working before on old receiver. I entered the new receiver into the program still does not work. So frustrating. Does anyone know what to do?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
SBingham Created: Feb 6, 2016
All three receivers in my house are showing Error 771- Loss of signal on HD channels 248 and 331. I've reset the Receiver in one room and that didn't solve the problem. There are no obstructions on the receivers. Signal strength on both channels is high 95 and above. Is there a problem with the one of the satellites sending a signal along one of the channels? Where do I f...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  66 replies
View profile
pjander Created: Feb 7, 2016
I hooked up a receiver that had not been used for several months and get no picture on tv. channell guide comes up but no picture. tried resetting receiver but no result
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
nomorotor Created: Feb 7, 2016
I have recently acquired high speed internet from Verizon. We have the Fusion solution and are currently on an 18 GB data plan. We are currently using about half that amount with our internet connection and my wife's smart phone. I am considering connecting our DIRECTV HR24 receiver to the internet. My question is how much data will I use to watch a 2 hour movie? I am con...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Mach3.1 Created: Feb 7, 2016
i currently have my house connected with a Genie HR34-700 receiver to a Slimline Dish with a single coax coming into the house with a Direct TV cinema box & SWIM ODU box before to receiver connection. I also have a guest house with a H25-500 receiver connected to its own dish on that building. I have a H21-100 receiver that was connected to my motorhome to the dish on the...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
retlawt7 Created: Feb 7, 2016
Why is it I can watch most everything on my tablet except local channels.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies