DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
dessert Created: Feb 6, 2016
We are not happy with the limited amount of Chinese programming at Directv. I have purchased both available Chinese packages for my wife, but there is so little to watch compared to Dish Network. When will DTV add more Chinese channels?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Markmannino Created: Feb 6, 2016
Can you register me to DirecTV
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Walkshaw Created: Feb 6, 2016
My internet connection keeps going out repeatedly. Have reset receiver, provided IP address info, and entered passcode for wireless network (ATT). It will connect for awhile, but lately keeps disconnecting from internet. This is extremely frustrating. Not sure if it's my receiver or something else. Wireless works fine for all other devices, so problem appears isolated to D...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
rbramy Created: Feb 6, 2016
Bill says action required to keepb $10 off advanced receiver servive for HD. Called and was told it had to done on line. Can not find whete to see if I am eligible for the credit online. Please advice.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
slaytonstansell Created: Feb 6, 2016
why do the Sonic music channels on my bedroom tv not work?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
EttaWag Created: Feb 6, 2016
I have 4 receivers in my home. The main receiver has one channel that will play for about 10 seconds and then freezes up. This channel plays fine on the other receivers. This is a local channel that I watch the news on. Been doing this for months. I've refreshed/restarted/rebooted and unplugged.....still freezes up. I called for assistance and was told someone would get b...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
jcarlile1 Created: Feb 6, 2016
I've got two problems that are a big hassle. I download TV shows on the old GenieGo app on my tablet so that I can watch them on the plane when I am travelling. However, the most recent version of the app requires you to sign in to Directv when the app launches. I can't sign in while I'm in the air so I can't watch any of my shows even though I've already downloaded them....
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 5, 2016
Adrianrs Created: Feb 5, 2016
I see more than one has this problem I reset my swm power box no luck should have stayed with dish network direct TV sucks Superbowl weekend and this crap.... And going to take 4 to 5 days for person to come fix it direct TV sucks!!! Much as I pay a month looks like they be on the ball to fix it... Thanks for no help!!!! Adrian [Edited for privacy-please do not post perso...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  44 replies
View profile
ChrisA621 Created: Feb 6, 2016
We currently have a 2 yr contact with Direct TV and have AT&T for internet and just at end of year 1. We are now moving to a community that may or may not allow us to install a satellite and told us it would take a minimum of 30 days to go through the approval process with the HOA. That being said does anyone know if, or where I could go to see if I could somehow roll my ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Hfleming Created: Feb 6, 2016
What do I need to do so that my system will support the full effect of a 4k tv?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies