DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Dec 27, 2015
cschumm Created: Dec 27, 2015
I am now on my third HR44 from DTV. I am experiencing a repeating problem where the picture on the HR44 and C41 freezes or goes white screen. I reboot the HR44 and all is good. Approximately 12 - 24 hours later it happens again. I reboot the HR44 and all is good etc. etc. etc. The HR44s are rebuilt and surely not tested for 24 hours so is this an issue with the HR44 since...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  5555 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 8, 2016
annoyed2016 Created: Feb 8, 2016
Why do I have to pay $49.99 for a technician to come out and fix this error after doing all the trobleshooting on my own and with a customer service agent. It's five months in of DIRECTV service, and I have had nothing but issues....... I had DirectV at a different location/address for a number of years and never had any issues like I'm having now. My monthly bill was the...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 8, 2016
JoyceFCR Created: Feb 8, 2016
How can I cancel my old Direct TV account from Alabama and create a new account??
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 7, 2016
deepee Created: Feb 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I am new to directtv and kept seeing notices about the enhanced functionality if you connect your DVR to the internet. SO i looked at the back of the dvr and saw there was an eithernet (network) connection on it. i grabbed an eithernet cable and connected my router to the dvr using the port on the back of it, and when i plugged the power back it in to the ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
diy Created: Feb 6, 2016
Hi everyone...my 3 H24-700 receivers (~4 years old) starting having a mind of their own starting in early October (coincidently just after the 9/30/15 S/W "upgrade" to ""0x9dd"). I come into the room and see the receiver is turned on and I turn it off, but after a few hours (5-12 hours or so) it re-boots and is back on again. Getting diag. codes # 45-72-410, or #45-72-466...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  55 replies
View profile
Robertgoldsmith Created: Feb 7, 2016
Just moved and had DirectTV service (with Genie) re-installed at my new home this weekend. Same TVs and same equipment boxes. All buttons on both remote controls (peanut shaped devises) are responsive except the volume and mute buttons, which when pushed do cause a red light on the Direct TV box to blink but do not activate any corresponding change in the sound volume. Nei...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
usna92 Created: Feb 7, 2016
Starting about a week ago, out DirecTV receiver keeps failing to connect to the internet. I reconnect it every night, but by evening the next day the connection has failed again, requiring reconnection. This is extrememly frustrating because the reconnect interface can only be connected by the main receiver and the interface to enter a password is barbaric to say the leas...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Josh3420 Created: Feb 7, 2016
How do i link my att internet account with my direct tv account so i can make one payment and pay both bills
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
vffan91 Created: Feb 7, 2016
I have been searching how to connect a Genie & dvd/vhs recorder to the TV so that I can record a program from the genie playlist? I find 2 ways, but which ways is the right way? 1) is using a HDMI splitter the other is using HDMI to TV and composite cables to DVD/VHS. I want to be able to see/watch what I am recording as I do it...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
morton57 Created: Feb 7, 2016
trying to play trailor on home computer getting "we ran into a problem, restart your video player" over & over. why?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies