DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
Floydfan Created: Feb 6, 2016
From Atkinson New Hampshire. Had snow yesterday, lost signal for a while, it came back fine, even HD. Then lost power (electricity) for a few hours later, signal never came back, even this morning. Still showing error 771 on all TVs in house. Tried rebooting.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
newfymom Created: Feb 6, 2016
What happened to DTV credits to bill
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
wayneoleski Created: Feb 6, 2016
We recently contacted AT&T about a significant increase in our Uverse bill. They suggested we switch to Directv service. I repeatedly explained to the service rep and supervisor that we attempted this in October 2013 and the installer found that we were not a candidate for Directv due to the number of mature trees surrounding our home. We were told that "AT&T has partnere...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 5, 2016
coachtop Created: Feb 5, 2016
I have an HR44-200. Installed 12/7/2015. Have Charter internet in house (2 stories + basement). Router located in basement. On 3 laptops and 5 smartphones, using Speedtest, I average 60 MBPS download speed. Even putting my laptops and/or smartphones right next to Genie box, the speedtest numbers are the same. When I try to watch anything On Demand, I get messages that my ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  66 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 29, 2016
Iwasthesucker Created: Jan 29, 2016
When I signed up a year ago for the next 2 year contract I was upgraded to a newer receiver. So I was told, the receiver that came is 2 years older than the one I had also it was a reconditioned receiver. Nothing but issues, first Directv said your remote is bad, then they say it is a software issue. For the last year I can't watch a recorded program on my second tv, the m...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Jayne005 Created: Feb 5, 2016
While watching our DIRECTV, the system randomly locks up or freezes for 10-30 seconds. When it finally unfreezes, it has skipped part of the show. If I try to fast forward or reverse it, it locks up again. This is day 3 of this issue. Do I need an equipment upgrade?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Teufelei Created: Feb 5, 2016
Is anyone else having problems with Direct TV service? Tileing, freeze of video and audio several times a day?Tis sucks and Direct TV will not fix it.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 14, 2014
gundam5388 Created: Jan 14, 2014
I started receiving the 771 message this morning on my Directv HD DVR. I never had any issuesuntil now. It seems that only the HD channels are having problems while the SD channels are fine.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1515 replies
View profile
fvarner21 Created: Feb 5, 2016
when i watch youtube video it stop or pause by it self how can i fix it
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 3, 2016
goeffball Created: Jan 3, 2016
What in the dickens is going on with GenieGo? DIRECTV folded GenieGo into a new version of the DIRECTV app in 2016 and now nothing works. My Android Apps (KitKat 4.4.x) and my Desktop PC Apps (Win7 Pro) no longer work at all. I have tried reinstalling the device twice and the apps my Win7 PC and on four different Android tabs/phones and none of them work. I get an endless...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  77 replies