DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 7, 2016
Robertgoldsmith Created: Feb 7, 2016
Just moved and had DirectTV service (with Genie) re-installed at my new home this weekend. Same TVs and same equipment boxes. All buttons on both remote controls (peanut shaped devises) are responsive except the volume and mute buttons, which when pushed do cause a red light on the Direct TV box to blink but do not activate any corresponding change in the sound volume. Nei...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
usna92 Created: Feb 7, 2016
Starting about a week ago, out DirecTV receiver keeps failing to connect to the internet. I reconnect it every night, but by evening the next day the connection has failed again, requiring reconnection. This is extrememly frustrating because the reconnect interface can only be connected by the main receiver and the interface to enter a password is barbaric to say the leas...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Josh3420 Created: Feb 7, 2016
How do i link my att internet account with my direct tv account so i can make one payment and pay both bills
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
vffan91 Created: Feb 7, 2016
I have been searching how to connect a Genie & dvd/vhs recorder to the TV so that I can record a program from the genie playlist? I find 2 ways, but which ways is the right way? 1) is using a HDMI splitter the other is using HDMI to TV and composite cables to DVD/VHS. I want to be able to see/watch what I am recording as I do it...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
morton57 Created: Feb 7, 2016
trying to play trailor on home computer getting "we ran into a problem, restart your video player" over & over. why?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
diy Created: Feb 6, 2016
Hi everyone...my 3 H24-700 receivers (~4 years old) starting having a mind of their own starting in early October (coincidently just after the 9/30/15 S/W "upgrade" to ""0x9dd"). I come into the room and see the receiver is turned on and I turn it off, but after a few hours (5-12 hours or so) it re-boots and is back on again. Getting diag. codes # 45-72-410, or #45-72-466...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  44 replies
View profile
Trapper Created: Feb 7, 2016
Why would the DirecTV app be "incapatable" to one of Walmart highest selling tablets running the android Lolipop 5.0 operating system? I was able to find out that Wally has sold HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of these tabs, and others that DTV has determined don't need to be supported by them. We the customer pay ALOTmore for DTV services compared to other providers, and now I find...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Oct 8, 2015
irwingerszberg Created: Oct 8, 2015
I called a while ago about it and was told Window 10 is not supported for GenieGo. Has anyone else heard when they will support Windows 10
DIRECTV Community  •
•  66 replies
View profile
Created: Dec 27, 2015
cschumm Created: Dec 27, 2015
I am now on my third HR44 from DTV. I am experiencing a repeating problem where the picture on the HR44 and C41 freezes or goes white screen. I reboot the HR44 and all is good. Approximately 12 - 24 hours later it happens again. I reboot the HR44 and all is good etc. etc. etc. The HR44s are rebuilt and surely not tested for 24 hours so is this an issue with the HR44 since...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  5454 replies
View profile
Created: Apr 10, 2015
lookingfam Created: Apr 10, 2015
Is anyone having problems with the On Demand channels? All the On Demand channels show up blank with a statement saying (example) 1501 (HBO) is currently unavailable, this is on ALL thje On Demand channels. Also Facebook,You Tube and music channels have disappeared from the TV and they also will not work. I called Direct TV 5 times no one could figure out what the problem...
DIRECTV Community  •
17,11317K views
•  1414 replies