DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 5, 2016
coachtop Created: Feb 5, 2016
I have an HR44-200. Installed 12/7/2015. Have Charter internet in house (2 stories + basement). Router located in basement. On 3 laptops and 5 smartphones, using Speedtest, I average 60 MBPS download speed. Even putting my laptops and/or smartphones right next to Genie box, the speedtest numbers are the same. When I try to watch anything On Demand, I get messages that my ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  66 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
wayneoleski Created: Feb 6, 2016
We recently contacted AT&T about a significant increase in our Uverse bill. They suggested we switch to Directv service. I repeatedly explained to the service rep and supervisor that we attempted this in October 2013 and the installer found that we were not a candidate for Directv due to the number of mature trees surrounding our home. We were told that "AT&T has partnere...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 29, 2016
Iwasthesucker Created: Jan 29, 2016
When I signed up a year ago for the next 2 year contract I was upgraded to a newer receiver. So I was told, the receiver that came is 2 years older than the one I had also it was a reconditioned receiver. Nothing but issues, first Directv said your remote is bad, then they say it is a software issue. For the last year I can't watch a recorded program on my second tv, the m...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Jayne005 Created: Feb 5, 2016
While watching our DIRECTV, the system randomly locks up or freezes for 10-30 seconds. When it finally unfreezes, it has skipped part of the show. If I try to fast forward or reverse it, it locks up again. This is day 3 of this issue. Do I need an equipment upgrade?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Teufelei Created: Feb 5, 2016
Is anyone else having problems with Direct TV service? Tileing, freeze of video and audio several times a day?Tis sucks and Direct TV will not fix it.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 14, 2014
gundam5388 Created: Jan 14, 2014
I started receiving the 771 message this morning on my Directv HD DVR. I never had any issuesuntil now. It seems that only the HD channels are having problems while the SD channels are fine.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1515 replies
View profile
fvarner21 Created: Feb 5, 2016
when i watch youtube video it stop or pause by it self how can i fix it
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 3, 2016
goeffball Created: Jan 3, 2016
What in the dickens is going on with GenieGo? DIRECTV folded GenieGo into a new version of the DIRECTV app in 2016 and now nothing works. My Android Apps (KitKat 4.4.x) and my Desktop PC Apps (Win7 Pro) no longer work at all. I have tried reinstalling the device twice and the apps my Win7 PC and on four different Android tabs/phones and none of them work. I get an endless...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  77 replies
View profile
fredas Created: Feb 5, 2016
We ordered a movie and it didn't make it even half way through and it stopped and asked if we wanted to delete it. It won't go any further. What could be the problem??
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jul 16, 2013
xsport Created: Jul 16, 2013
I have noted this problem has existed with many people over recent years, but there also does not seem to be a consensus solution. I have three units...the other two work as usual. The unit that responds slowly most of the time is the unit with the DVR. This is a recent development--the last month or so. There can be a 30 second or so delay from using the remote for the a...
DIRECTV Community  •
82,96982K views
•  2727 replies