DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 8, 2016
Laura90 Created: Feb 8, 2016
I am having trouble logging on my account and I'm away from home and don't have my account #. I can't remember which email or password I used if you could help me please.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
deeregas Created: Feb 8, 2016
I called DirecTV/At&t and spoke to Joyce (ID# [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] ), who helped me with discrepancies within my bill. She was very pleasant and professional and didn't let me hang up without fixing the problem. She is the first customer service rep that I have spoken to who actually knew what she was doing and how to rectify the ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  88 replies
View profile
rmwinpdx Created: Feb 8, 2016
All of a sudden since ATT took over, many shows are now starting at very strange times, like 8:01, 7:02, etc. Anybody know why?Sure does mess up trying to record things and is very annoying.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
simonew07 Created: Feb 8, 2016
I'm having trouble connect my Insignia Roku tv to Directv at my new apartment. I have the receiver, but the account is in the landlord's name. I've tried connecting with the coaxial cable and with an HDMI cord going into the receiver. No channels are found when trying to connect with coaxial cable and it starts to set-up with HDMI, but the receiver goes dark and it stops ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
ilovemykids Created: Feb 8, 2016
Hello, THe box that records programs is only recording part of the program then stops. I assume we need a new box?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Mindy443 Created: Feb 8, 2016
I am so confused and in need of help. I have a Directv Satellite receiver, an older (non-flat screen) RCA tv which is still working, and a new Magnavox combo dvd/vcr recorder. I've tried several different ways and if I get it one way the tv works, but when I switch it, then the tv won't have a picture. Either way, I cannot get the menu or set up screen to come up on the t...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
cvolcom13 Created: Feb 8, 2016
I have a slimline 3 swm and a HR54-500. Are they compatible? If so can you run me through how to set it up?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  55 replies
View profile
chessman777 Created: Feb 8, 2016
i am hearing a chirping noise on my tv. I don't believe it's the television either. I changed the channel from ESPN to CNN and the chirping noise started again. Any ideas welcome and thank you.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Sep 3, 2010
philipjo Created: Sep 3, 2010
I'm having a problem with a high pitch chirp and pixelation of the picture. The receiver (R15) froze yesterday after trying to reset it. The receiver is working again, but the chirp and pixelation are still occuring on all channels, but less often on my international channels (2080-2087). TUNER 1 Satellite transponders (32 total at 101º) [Most of your standard definition ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 31, 2016
TFoster Created: Jan 31, 2016
I'm new to Direct tv, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a problem with this bug-filled app. When I try to watch my recordings on my iPad, all I get is a message that there are no items in your playlist that are streamable. And I keep seeing a message that I need Genie Go. Made sense, so I called customer service to order and was told it had been dis...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  44 replies