DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 8, 2016
CCompton Created: Feb 8, 2016
Billing issues I am a Direct TV customer for over 3 years, ATT Uverse for 2 and just recenting at the first of December I got ATT wireless service. When I got my new phone I went to the closet ATT store with help in activating and setting up my phone. I explained to the ATT representative that I have been trying to combined my services ever since ATT aquire Direct TV. He ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
JackEmy Created: Feb 8, 2016
I am trying to change out my non hd dish with a slimline dish with a sl3k4nr0-02 on a temp setup to test before changing the old one out. I can not find a signal on either tunner. I put a sl5s4nr2-02 and i find a good signal 95 % on one tunner. I marked the dish's position and changed back to to sl3, no signal on either tunner. Is my sl3 bad (how can you test) or do i nee...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Sep 17, 2005
bernaleelee Created: Sep 17, 2005
I switched one of my receivers to a different TV. Now I get the message “not available.” I tried turning off the receiver/unplugged as required. Then plugged it back in, but this did not help my problem. Any advice?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Afletch_2012 Created: Feb 8, 2016
Alright I have a couple we just now sign up for direct tv and we r interest in the unlimited plan y'all have do we need to sign up the same day we did the direct to get that plan or can we wait like a week to do it and does it have hot spot on the iPhones and does that work with a internet cube I'm not really sure of y'all come out to our house but my address is [edited f...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jun 25, 2015
jtw Created: Jun 25, 2015
New customer. Streaming to desktop clearly not working. Before I go out and spend huge money to overcome that fact that DirecTV can not offer a viable streaming alternative ... HAS ANYONE READING THIS POST HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH SLINGBOX CONNECTED TO GENIE? I can not exit DirecTV at this point without shelling out $480. If I can take that $480, spend it on SLINGBOX and solv...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1010 replies
View profile
Phoenix86 Created: Feb 8, 2016
I have had att for over 10 years and got direct tv last year. If I already have both can we bundle the bill and get the unlimited internet?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Anonymous
Created: May 1, 2011
Anonymous Created: May 1, 2011
The typical setup to record from your DIRECTV Receiver/DVR to a VCR or DVD recorder is: * DIRECTV Receiver/DVR Audio/Video Output -> matching TV A/V Input (e.g. INPUT1) * DirecTV Receiver/DVR A/V Output -> matching DVD/VCR Recorder A/V Input * DVD/VCR Recorder A/V Output -> matching TV A/V Input (e.g. INPUT2) Use the TV's Input/Source Selector Function to switch between t...
DIRECTV Community  •
108,483108K views
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
SBingham Created: Feb 6, 2016
All three receivers in my house are showing Error 771- Loss of signal on HD channels 248 and 331. I've reset the Receiver in one room and that didn't solve the problem. There are no obstructions on the receivers. Signal strength on both channels is high 95 and above. Is there a problem with the one of the satellites sending a signal along one of the channels? Where do I f...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  88 replies
View profile
deeregas Created: Feb 8, 2016
I called DirecTV/At&t and spoke to Joyce (ID# [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] ), who helped me with discrepancies within my bill. She was very pleasant and professional and didn't let me hang up without fixing the problem. She is the first customer service rep that I have spoken to who actually knew what she was doing and how to rectify the ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
hunter1974 Created: Feb 8, 2016
When will the Genie on demand feature be fixed on these recievers? Why would you send out recievers that do not work? I was told by Tec support they do not know.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies