Explore & discover

Helpful Links

why did Ch 281 (Velocity) disappear from my guide.

Contributor

why did Ch 281 (Velocity) disappear from my guide.

My shows I had programed on Velocity Ch 281 have stopped recording and the channel does not show in the channel guide.  What gives? This is one of my favorite channels.  If I can't get this channel I don't need or want Direct TV.

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: why did Ch 281 (Velocity) disappear from my guide.

Still in my guide try a red button reset behind the access card door, if that doesn't work try a search for clearmybox this will dump the guide data and start rebuilding it that takes a day or two to finish, any programs set to record will record

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

What does it say when you try to directly tune to 281?

Do your other HD channels show in the guide?

What base package do you subscribe to?

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Me too.

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

It is still in my guide, you can do a search for   clearmybox     that will dump the guide data and start it rebuilding that will take a day or two to finish and any recording set to record will.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support