Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Want One America News Channel

Contributor

Want One America News Channel

I have recently switched from Uverse (which carried One America News Channel) to Direct TV. It was a choice at this moment, however it is mandatory that the switch takes place very soon in our area, so we just decided to go ahead and do the switch. Therefore since it will be mandatory for us to switch carriers, I don't think it's right that we should have to forfet an important news channel such as OAN.
PLEASE get the OAN channel at Direct TV. From what I can tell, this would be a request from a large part of your customers. I would believe happy customers is what Direct TV strives for right?
I would hate to have to start shopping for another provider, but will do what I have to do to get this channel.

Thank you for your time
Message 1 of 8
Professor

Re: Want One America News Channel

Hi @Jab1959, this is a customer forum. You'll want to contact DIRECTV customer care to submit your feedback about channel lineups If you use Twitter, it's easy to send them a tweet with your feedback or you can call or chat with them: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4163

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

I too am switching from uverse to dtv and was promised by the att customer service that OAN would be among my channels. I ask specifically for OAN as this now my choice news station. I am going to keep on them to keep their promise and I urge others to do the same. Call 214.757.8001 today.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

I will ask well. 
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

I want this news channel also.Please get it!

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

My name is Julie [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]. Ive been with Direct TV since 2000 when they bought out the satellite co. We had here in Nashville. Please get OAN News. I really don't want to switch providers!!! Thanks

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Everyone that has looked and wrote about thsi , if they do not respond in 48 hours of this response we will enact an all out Boycott on Direct TV. We are tired of being ignored as Americans by big corporations. This is the #DNN  Look us up on F>B and Twiter.

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

Good luck with your boycott. Maybe OAN will appear on DirecTV, maybe not. Who knows what sort of deal OAN might be looking for, or what the state might be of any discussions. And whatever you might think, I suspect most DirecTv customers could not care one way or the other whether OAN is available on DirecTV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support