Explore & discover

Helpful Links

PAC 12 Network

Contributor

PAC 12 Network

I am looking to bundle my exsisting att wireless account with Direct TV, but I want the Pac 12 Network on my TV for the College football and College Basketball seasons.  When will the Pac 12 Network be available on Direct TV?  I would go to Uverse for the Pac but I have heard that ATT is basicly transfering all those accounts to Direct TV so I dont want to get transfered and lose the Pac and be in a 2 yr contract? As of right now the only option i see is to Drop my ATT moble service and bundle with Verison and Dish. Any Thoughts?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: PAC 12 Network

Pac-12 has been in standoff with Directv for a few years. There is no timeline on when or if the Pac-12 network will be available. Keep in mind they sold off a good portion of the games to other channels so you might not need the Pac-12 network as they do not have exlusive rights to all Pac-12 games. You can check www.directvpromise.com and click the Pac-12 tab for more info.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Please finalize a deal with PAC 12!

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I am looking to drop Directv as well.  Amazing they can't get a deal.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

DTV has offered a plan for a subscription channel but the Pac 12 wants RSN status so everyone in the region has to pay for it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Right now your only option is to switch to Dish which obviously doesn't allow you to bundle all of your services with ATT. I probably would have gone with Dish had I known I would not get PAC-12 games; now I have gone with the Whole Home solution and it would be too much bother to switch.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support