Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct no longer carries FOX?

Contributor

Direct no longer carries FOX?

...and when the playoff's were on, FOX was not available on Direct.

Now the Superbowl is coming up, and again on FOX, ..but you can bet it's no longer available on Direct tv. 

Question, ..why not?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Direct no longer carries FOX?

It maybe a contract dispute with your local Fox affiliate.  Check here.  http://directvpromise.com/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Directv going to lose lot of  customers because not renewing FOX sports

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

Stoneybrookbran wrote:

Directv going to lose lot of  customers because not renewing FOX sports

Ummmm, this thread is a year old. What "Fox Sports" are you referring to?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Scholar

The super bowl is on NBC this year.

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@Stoneybrookbran

This is a thread from a year ago (Jan 28 2017) when someone lost their local FOX affiliate, not a Fox Sports network, most likely due to the agreement came up and the local wanted more money.

If you are having trouble with your local FOX affiliate, a sports channel like Fox Sports 1 (FS1), or a regional Fox sports network, start your own thread with the specifics to your situation.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support