everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

Contributor

everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers). and start over with a new code

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Expert

Re: everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

Are you using the same email address for the code as you use to connect to Directv's website?  I don't think we've ever seen this issue before so I'm fumbling for a possible cause.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

THank for the tip.. Tried it...it didn't work...WTH..

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

iI'm using the same EMail..don't know what to do next....

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support