Explore & discover

Helpful Links

direct tv on computer

Highlighted

direct tv on computer

i have downloaded the player app but when i try to watch it keeps saying there is an error restart player no matter what i do it say restart player

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: direct tv on computer

What type of computer?

What web browser software?

Have you tried a different web browser?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10

Thanks but got the problem is they have not got the problem fixed with compatability with windows 10

Message 3 of 10
Scholar

I am able to stream from the DirecTV website using Windows 10 and Edge. If you could answer Litz's questions we could possibley help you.

Message 4 of 10
Contributor

When connected to the computer, I can view all of my channels.  How do I view my saved shows? 

Using windows 10 (latest update) on ASUS desktop  google or firefox. 

Message 5 of 10
Expert

When connected to the computer, I can view all of my channels.  How do I view my saved shows? 
Using windows 10 (latest update) on ASUS desktop  google or firefox. 

@rland54 you can't 

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

Why when one can view the regular programming, I would think the saved would be the same since they both use the genie. 

Message 7 of 10
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by terrylange
‎10-07-2016 3:14 PM

@rland54, there's no PC/Mac app that works with the MobileDVR feature to view DVR'ed recordings.  At least not yet. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 10

To all that responded thank you it does run on google chrome but not on internet explorer guess you all need to be A T & T online troubleshooters thanks again

Message 9 of 10
Expert

@terrylange What does run on Google Chrome?

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support