Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

Contributor

Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

I've noticed a lot that DirectTv is not a provider of a lot of apps I would like to use that other major providers are such as Uverse, Verizon, Dish etc... I was wanting to sign up for FoxNow on my Xbox but found out they are not a TV provider. Microsoft is a huge company why is DirectTv not working with them? Is Dish Network really a better provider?

Message 1 of 4 (8,221 Views)
Employee

Re: Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

No one here can answer that question.  Best to email you feedback to DirecTV as they probably wont see it here

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)
Teacher

One would think that since DTV would carry Fox Now and also have ABC Live.  TNT & TBS carry live broadcasts.  In fact you can either watch the East  or West coast feeds.  Come on DTV get your act together

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)
Employee

DirecTV does not monitor these forums.  Best to e-mail your feedback as they won't see it here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support