Why does a show I'm already watching on my Kindle Fire suddenly go out and come up with a message that says I need to have the same Wi-Fi connection as my HD receiver?

Contributor

Why does a show I'm already watching on my Kindle Fire suddenly go out and come up with a message that says I need to have the same Wi-Fi connection as my HD receiver?

Today I downloaded the app for Direct TV to my Kindle Fire. I was happily watching the ID channel when all of the sudden it stopped working and a message pops up saying I need to have the same Wi-Fi connection as my HD receiver. I can't get that program, again, so I turn off my Kindle Fire and start watching another ID show....exact same thing happens....really getting annoyed and would like to watch a whole program. How can I fix this or should I ask can this be fixed?

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)
Contributor

Re: Why does a show I'm already watching on my Kindle Fire suddenly go out and come up with a message that says I need to have the same Wi-Fi connection as my HD receiver?

Seriously, I look this up today and find that it has been 'assumed answered'. Not even one single reply from Direct TV maybe saying something like "we know this is a problem and we are looking into it. We care about our customers and want to provide the best service to them as possible."

I know perhaps Direct TV doesn't have an immediate answer for this but I would think perhaps if they wanted to keep customers that they would show a little initiative as to trying to solve a problem rather than just posting "assumed answered." Perhaps the technicians didn't go to a school and learn the old saying "assume makes an ass out of u and me."

I know I'm not the only one that has this problem as my post have been viewed 58 times.

Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support