Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Trouble shooting

Contributor

Trouble shooting

How do i activate the directv app on my roku tv?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Trouble shooting

There is no Directv app on a Roku. There is a DirectvNow app. To activate it, you need to sign up for DirectvNow service.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Trouble shooting

@Kaninepuppy wrote:

How do i activate the directv app on my roku tv?

The DirecTV app is not available for your TV. You want service on the TV then you order a receiver/client and pay for the authorized TV.

Directv Now which does have a Roku app because it is a streaming only service. So the app is the only way it works. Though owned by AT&T, this is a completely separate TV provider that has nothing to do with DirecTV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support