TV Apps not currently availbly?

Contributor

TV Apps not currently availbly?

anyone else getting this response when trying to open tv apps?  emailed dtv on 6.4.14 and they responded, there are reports of this and would forward my email to management.  worked fine until 6.4.14.

Message 1 of 7 (908 Views)
Tutor

Re: TV Apps not currently availbly?

I'm having the same problem.  Its been going on for a while now.

Message 2 of 7 (15 Views)
Contributor

I have been having the same problem for over a month.

Message 3 of 7 (15 Views)
Tutor

I reset the receiver and it has worked ever since.

Message 4 of 7 (15 Views)
Contributor

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.  I hope this helps others.  It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.  I had a fussy baby at the time, and mistakenly just believed him when he said he checked everything. 

Message 5 of 7 (15 Views)
Contributor

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.

Message 6 of 7 (15 Views)
Employee

huson wrote:

It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.

TV apps, just like VOD, takes some time to download and start working.  So most of the time they don't work when the tech  finishes installing your receivers

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7 (15 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support