Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Showtime

Highlighted
Contributor

Showtime

How do I order Showtime only on the app?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Showtime

Call Directv 1-800-531-5000 or go to www.directv.com and log into your account to add any of the premium packs you want. Remember you have to keep at least 30 days otherwise there is a $10 early removal fee. Channel starts day of being added, so does prorate the bill starting same day.

I have on occasion seen a 2 for 1 special, getting a 2nd premium included in the price for 3 months. If such a special is shown it is optional, and after the special it automatically goes to full cost so is on you to call and make any changes when you are ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Scottsherrer
‎12-04-2017 1:56 AM

You can not order through the Directv app but there is a menu item in the app for managing your account which will take you to direct.com. I just looked last night, there is a special with Showtime and one other premium (I forget which) for the price of just Showtime.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Thank You For Your Feedback

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support