Helpful Links

See list of shows that are selected for recording but will recorded in the future.

Contributor

See list of shows that are selected for recording but will recorded in the future.

Assume it is 6pm and I want to see what I want to watch for the evening. Of course I go to “Playlist”. But if I want to see what I set for recording (in the past) that is coming on later this evening or later in the week. I’m looking for a feature, like “Playlist” that will allow me to see a schedule of upcoming shows that I previously set to record.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: See list of shows that are selected for recording but will recorded in the future.

Menu > Manage Recordings > To Do List

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: See list of shows that are selected for recording but will recorded in the future.

No, not at all. I’m looking for something like Playlist for the future. Think for accessing playlist and not only see what has recorded but a list of shows you have set to record for the next few days or weeks.
Example on Playlist or anywhere else.
Big Bang Theory Thursday, Oct 20, 7pm KLRU, NBC (upcoming show to be recorded)
Outlander. Sunday, Oct 16, 9pm. KXXX, CBS. (Show that has already recorded)
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Well there's no such thing.  There's the current Playlist (LIST on your remote), and the upcoming stuff that will record in the future.  You simply need to view two different lists to achieve your goal. 

DirecTV_ToDoList.JPG

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support