Scoreguide. Old vs. New

Scoreguide. Old vs. New

I notice that sometimes the old style of scoreguide comes up, and sometimes the new one.  I much prefer the old one for several reasons - more readable, more reliable and up to date information.  Is there a setting to make the old style always appear when using either the red button or the app page?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Scoreguide. Old vs. New

What model DVR do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4

Have 3 in whole house config. HR23-700, HR24-500, HR24-700

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:24:34 -0800

To: paulgober@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Scoreguide. Old vs. New

DIRECTV Technical Forums

Scoreguide. Old vs. New

reply from litzdog911 in TV Apps - View the full discussion

What model DVR do you have?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on DIRECTV Technical Forums

Start a new discussion in TV Apps by email or at DIRECTV Technical Forums

Following Scoreguide. Old vs. New in these streams:

Inbox

Message 3 of 4

I also prefer the old version of Scoreguide. I finally found out that if you don't have the internet connected, you get the old version of Scoreguide. I guess the down side of that would be that you don't get apps and only get Scoreguide when you're on a sports channel. But I dislike the new Scoreguide so much that I don't care. If you do decide to disconnect your internet there may be occasions where you press the red button when on a sports channel and still don't get the Scoreguide. I've found that if you: press info, press select, choose watch now; Scoreguide will now work. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support