Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question about Netflix access.

Highlighted
Contributor

Question about Netflix access.

I have a smart TV.  I know Direct TV has not relationship wiht Netflix, but Netflix was very easy to access when i was wiht Dish Network.  With Direct TV I cant seem to get there from here wiht all the same TVs in place.  How does one get Netflix access when using Direct TV services?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Cestmoi
‎09-24-2019 7:59 AM

Re: Question about Netflix access.

You have to change the TVs input to ANT and use the TV's remote to access the netflix app on the TV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Cestmoi wrote:

I have a smart TV.  I know Direct TV has not relationship wiht Netflix, but Netflix was very easy to access when i was wiht Dish Network.  With Direct TV I cant seem to get there from here wiht all the same TVs in place.  How does one get Netflix access when using Direct TV services?

Correct, DirecTV has absolutely no interaction with Netflix. Dish had an agreement which is why it was accessible through them to supplement their programming.

Change your TV's INPUT (some call it SOURCE) so you can access apps in the TV itself. Provided the TV set is connected to your home internet of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for that response!

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support