Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prices

Contributor

Prices

I would like to know the monthly charge for Cinemax and the monthly charge for showtime.

Message 1 of 3
Associated Member
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎05-15-2019 2:40 PM

Re: Prices

Cinemax, Starz Super pack, & Showtime are $13.99 each. HBO is $17.99, & Starz Encore is $7.99. 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Prices

HBO $17.99

Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, Sports Pack are $13.99 individual cost.

Those 5 packs mix and match for a built in savings. HBO $17.99 and Starz $13.99 would add up to $31.98, but the two pack is $30.99. So the 5 premiums have their own special bundling.

Encore by itself (now called Starz Encore as they have been included in the Starz pack for years) is a newer option. Though I recalled it being $8.99. Doesn't bundle with the others, but is a cheaper option if you don't want the full Starz Pack. And the Encore channels are also part of the Ultimate package.

As a note, if you have Ultimate and 4 premium packs (one of which being HBO), then the Premier package becomes cheaper.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support