Pandora troubleshooting

awh
Contributor

Pandora troubleshooting

Pandora used to work fine.  Now it does not go to the next song after the first song played after starting Pandora.  It is paused on the last song.  If I push the skip button, it goes to the next song, but pauses at the end of that song again.  Any solutions?

Message 1 of 11 (10,898 Views)
Expert

Re: Pandora troubleshooting

Try a red button reset on the receiver.

Message 2 of 11 (1,587 Views)
awh
Contributor

Unfortunately did not work.  Pandora still stops playing after the first song.

Message 3 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Expert

I would delete all the stations that have this problem then recreate them.  There are no settings in the Pandora feature so we have to rely on the software to setup the stations properly.

Message 4 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Scholar

Quote: Originally Posted by dcd 

I would delete all the stations that have this problem then recreate them.  There are no settings in the Pandora feature so we have to rely on the software to setup the stations properly.

Sounds a bit drastic if you have not tried "Account Signout" and then recreating the account.

Message 5 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Expert

Creating a new account will likely delete all the Pandora stations anyway.  It takes maybe 2 minutes or so to delete a Pandora station and create the new one in it's place.  I've never had the problem the OP posted so my suggestion was off the cuff.  Have you had the posted problem?

This thread is moving in slow motion, Twenty-Six days and two posts from the OP.

Message 6 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Scholar

Quote: Originally Posted by dcd 

Creating a new account will likely delete all the Pandora stations anyway.

Yes, but only from DTV.  The online account should be untouched when you sign out.  Then you can go through the procedure to reconnect it and should get a cleaner version of all your stations.  I see that as preferable to deleting and recreating stations one by one.  No, I haven't had the problem, but would first use a softer approach rather than a sledgehammer.  Since I have 17 stations, it would take me 34 minutes by your approach.  It doesn't take much time at all to sign out on DTV and sign back in with a new code.  I would also do a red-button reset between disconnecting and reconnecting, just to minimize the possibility of the glitch carrying over to the reconnect.

Message 7 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Contributor

I have this same problem, i can press Skip to go to the next song manually or i can switch stations to play another song, but then after the song is done, it just sits there silent. box has not just been reset, the power was disconnected. Still same problem.

Message 8 of 11 (1,587 Views)
ACE - Expert

What model box?  Has it ever worked properly?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Contributor

i forgot the model right now, i did try resetting it again today using the red button and now it works.

Message 10 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Contributor

We have been experiencing the same problem within the last week. We are having the issue on our HR24-100 model. I have signed out and signed back in and we are still having the problem.

Message 11 of 11 (1,587 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support