Teacher

Pandora and you tube missing

i do not have the option in my "Extra folder for the "Pandora  or you tube 

i have a hr 24/200  dvr 

internet connect and whole house 

please help 

Message 1 of 6

Re: Pandora and you tube missing

as of this date, I still see no Pandora on my Extras menu of my internet connected DVR.

I emailed "help" to find out what the reason was, and they sent me a 4 paragraph scripted answer that basically said "call tech support" cause things are too complicated to for us to explain in email.

guess I'll have to try that now - geez, and email was supposed to make things easier

Message 2 of 6
Mentor

It takes a software update to the HD guide which I just got last night. With that update the dvr also has an option to save power after 4 hrs of inactivity.

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

only with thefirmware (059b) you can havepandora,and is availablenowforonly: HR20-100, HR20-700, HR21-100,HR21-200, HR22-100, HR22-200. Will have to waitforthe other models.

Message 4 of 6

thanks cp5574 for that response - more than I ever got from "tech support"

since I have the hr24-500 model, that explains it

I'm still peeved at not being told the complete details by DTV, and I miss my cable service where I was able to get TCM and BBCA in HD

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

I have the extra "extras" on my older receiver (had it for years, unable to get model number right now) but not on my brand new HR23/700???
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support