Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket App no longer supports HDMI output

Tutor

NFL Sunday Ticket App no longer supports HDMI output

Previous years I was able to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on my iPad or iPhone and also connect HDMI output to a TV.  Now it says that HDMI is not supported, what is going on? Has something changed with the app?

Message 1 of 22
Scholar

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket App no longer supports HDMI output

This might be the same customer that i took the call for and told him that it wasn't support related to the copy right protection. There is a crack but unfortunately i can't not disclose the flash for this related to my ATT job lol

Message 16 of 22
Highlighted
Scholar

As of right now that is correct Related to dish have Red zone. Nfl sunday ticket is not as of right NOW ....Yet offered to dish customers there for the compliance for copy right is not the same agreements as the other provider 

Message 17 of 22
Teacher

Yeah,  "lucky" Because it's a money grubbing "dog eat dog" Society we have come to know.  Smh.  Shame on them all! !! ! ! 😵

I personally don't use screen mirroring,  but if you can play it on your device that should transfer to your tv screen.   If only... There weren't "the greed factor" 👇🔒🔑💸💵💰

💰 -justmytake -flixtime

Message 18 of 22
Tutor

Direct TV is horrible I wish Verizon Fios was available

Message 19 of 22
Contributor

I agree 100%. They are never helpful. Tell you what you want to hear yet never follow through. Empty promises!

Message 20 of 22
Voyager

Gen 6 hdmi 1920x1440

Message 21 of 22

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Message 22 of 22
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support