Helpful Links

Limited channels live stream on ipad

Tutor

Limited channels live stream on ipad

Used to get a large number of channels to live stream on ipad app but now only get about 15. All the other channels that show up under live stream, 50+, only have option to record. Did something change, did we lose functionality or do I need to update something?

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Limited channels live stream on ipad

I have the same problem, most channels aren't available for live streaming anymore, but some channels still are.  If I try to stream one of the channels at the bottom of the list, it tells me I must be connected to the same network as receiver, which I am.

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Same thing happened to me.  Spent a while with tech support that confirmed that all settings are correct.  I get a few channels on the iPad, but not all the ones I previously got.  Tech support said it would escalate higher up their chain and that I would be contacted in 48 hours.  Not holding my breath...

Message 3 of 5
Tutor

Lo and behold, last week all of my streaming channels were available and started working. I changed nothing so DTV must have done something.

Message 4 of 5
Tutor

I turned the iPad off, pressed the red button on the receiver for a reset, turned the iPad on. Success! All streaming channels are back on the iPad.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support