Helpful Links

I downloaded the app

Contributor

I downloaded the app

The app does not work it worked when we were in Florida but we moved to Illinois and the app will not work now
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: I downloaded the app

You do know, you did not include what app you are writing about....

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Directv app 
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Make sure location services are on.  Is your account set up as new since you moved?

check your sign in ID and password are correct.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Try deleting and reinstalling the DirecTV App.

What exactly is not working?

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support