Explore & discover

Helpful Links

FOX NEWS not working on my roku. it was working last week. tells me i have a service provider issue

Contributor

FOX NEWS not working on my roku. it was working last week. tells me i have a service provider issue

I have 2 televisions with a roku with the fox news app installed. they worked last week but now tell me I have a service provider problem. I have tried rebooting everything. I even tried to log out of my service provider on the roku. It will not let me do that either..freezes halfway through. We can get no help on the phone. We are ready to cancel and go with Hulu. I can watch Fox News on their service.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎04-11-2019 1:29 PM

Re: FOX NEWS not working on my roku. it was working last week. tells me i have a service provider is

its a roku issue

there was a thread about it yesterday, i did a search

people on the roku forums are having it on various providers

https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=152890

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support