Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct tv app

Tutor

Direct tv app

Recently did the update for the DIRECTV app and now on my TV it says HDMI unsupported only 1 channel works is there a new update to take care of this?? 

Message 1 of 26
Contributor

Re: Direct tv app

1. I need help with download for my Macbook Air to see my Directv subscription on all my devices
Message 16 of 26
ACE - Expert

@Caleb13 wrote:
  1. I need help with download for my Macbook Air to see my Directv subscription on all my devices

There is no DirecTV App for Macbooks or PCs, only mobile devices. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 26
Contributor

I am sorry you are getting such crappy service.  ME TOO!!  I can't even watch Directv on a TV.  What is wrong with these people?  I think they feel sooo big with all their recent mergers and acquisitions that they aren't even TRYING  TO PRETEND they are making their customer's happy any longer.  😞

Message 18 of 26
Contributor

The app is how we watch it on the TV, that is the directions I was given to be able to watch it, it is that way on all the TVs as well, Sanyo and Visio, why is the sound so low? 

Message 19 of 26
ACE - Master

@Kraftykitty wrote:

The app is how we watch it on the TV, that is the directions I was given to be able to watch it, it is that way on all the TVs as well, Sanyo and Visio, why is the sound so low? 

there is no quote to watch directv on a tv.

do you have direct now? are you using RVU?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 26
Contributor

my direct tv now app and if there no one can fix this problem will I be refund for thing I purchase with direct tv now 

Message 21 of 26
ACE - Master

@peters6 wrote:

my direct tv now app and if there no one can fix this problem will I be refund for thing I purchase with direct tv now 

this is the directv area

you need to post your issues in the directv now area

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Message 22 of 26
Contributor

I had an appointment for installation last Thursday at 8 o’clock I was unable to make the appointmen

Message 23 of 26
Contributor

how do I get direct tv app for my pc

Message 24 of 26
ACE - Master

you dont there is none

Message 25 of 26
ACE - Expert

@sunshine605 wrote:

how do I get direct tv app for my pc

There is no DirecTV satellite app for PCs or Macs, only smart phones and tablets.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 26 of 26
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support