Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct TV App is pointless??? Help

Tutor

Direct TV App is pointless??? Help

Why can direct TV or Att not figure out the streaming service out.  False advertisement if you ask me.  What can we do legally as a customer? Obviously I can take my business elsewhere but i want to give them the benefit of the doubt before i jump ship.  The message i continually get is please check your network connection.  I am connected everything is fine.  Its is their app.  A bunch of liars.  What can we do .  There has got to be something 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Direct TV App is pointless??? Help

What mobile device are you using the app on?

What is the model of HDDVR?

Are you trying to stream content from the HDDVR itself, or just in general what the account has on your app?

What troubleshooting have you already tried (reinstall app, rebooting HDDVR, refreshing account services, etc.)?

Are you connecting to the internet for the mobile device itself or WiFi to your home router?

Are you trying to connect in country? (some people travel and don't realize streaming is not licensed out of country for DirecTV)

Remember the app does not allow streaming to a TV, so for viewing on the mobile device only.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support