Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DirecTV app won't install on Windows 10 Edge Browser

Highlighted
Tutor

DirecTV app won't install on Windows 10 Edge Browser

The DirecTV app won't install on Windows 10 Edge Browser. After installing, I restart my browser and it wants to reinstall again. I restated my computer, I ran the install as administrator. Still won't install. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by cdmize
‎12-20-2017 11:35 PM

Re: DirecTV app won't install on Windows 10 Edge Browser

Don't use Edge.  Try using IE, Chrome or Firefox.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thanks, just wanted to see if it would work. Guess not. I will go back to Chrome as it is the only one that seems to work all the time.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I had the same problem. Is it to much to ask ATT to put that info in the instructions!!!!  Pitiful!!

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Windows 10 with Edge is now almost two years old.  It doesn't seem too much to expect Directv would have bothered to make their streaming work with Edge or to build an app for that purpose by now.  Seems like maybe the better solution is to go back to a TV supplier that cares...like Cable TV providers do.  

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support