DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

Contributor

DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

Will I be able to use DirecTV Everywhere on the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G ? When I get it will I need special software for the DirecTV Everywhere installation?

Message 1 of 7
Employee

Re: DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

according to the link below, the only tablet that supports DirecTV everywhere is Apple's iPad

http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426/kw/directv%20app%20android

buy an iPad mini instead

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Thank you very much for your information and advice, romanita2

Message 3 of 7
Employee

You're welcome!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Yes Kindle Fire HD can play Direct TV using the Dolphin browser and flash update

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I' m new to kindle and Directv Everywhere.  Can someone help me get started on this?

Message 6 of 7
Employee

Quote: Originally Posted by mullinax 

I' m new to kindle and Directv Everywhere.  Can someone help me get started on this?

There is no app.  but if the Kindle supports flash as post  #5 indicates, then all you need to do is go to the DirecTV.com website.

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support