How do I delete a recorded show from my directv 

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎07-28-2018 11:28 PM

Re: Delete downloaded apps from directv

Highlight the show in your DVR's Playlist (press LIST on the remote), then press the remote's RED button and confirm the deleting prompt. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6

Well I haved thef same problem. The help here is pretty much useless. The top answer is reset the receiver with the red button. Well that doesn't eork. The problem is they don't care if the app works lukme advertised. AT&T and Directv just stink. The app is a pile of junk.  It's hit and miss of it works.  Can't wait till contract is up to go to something else.

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

That is for recorded items.  I am talking about the TV Apps like Santa Tracker, Fantasy Football etc

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support