Explore & discover

Helpful Links

unable to access directv.com

Teacher

unable to access directv.com

I cannot login to Directv.com. When I enter my access ID or email I go right back to AT&T site.  Even if I start on my AT&T overview page and choose “watch tv” I go to a DIrectv login page.  Entering my info on this pages takes me right back where I started.  I’ve tried tech support for a week but all they do is set up new or different access id and password.  Help!  Now my directv app on phone doesn’t work either.  I’ll try any new ideas

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: unable to access directv.com

You should post in the TV forum, not wireless.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: unable to access directv.com

I believe it is more of an account set-up issue from the user access id/email/phone number combo

AT&T/DirecTV did and there is something wonky.  I'm not sure where to post this issue.  I'd just like an answer instead of tech support trying the same thing over and over until they realize nothing helps. Then I get the "we will escalate this to the proper department" speech.  They promise a call back by end of day but it never comes.  I am so frustrated

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support