Explore & discover

Helpful Links

no satalite

Contributor

no satalite

I've called 5 times been through all the testing.after all of that I've tried to schedule an appointment, and been told that they only schedule between 8-12 and 12- 4 I told them we both work till 4 and have know one who can be here so when we made an appointment hoping one of could get home to take care of it , we didn't make and couldn't call from work to reschedule , so I now they won't even tell me when they can come out to fix it what the he'll can I do
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: no satalite

We're customers like you, so can't really help with this.  You'll have to find a time that works for both you and the service tech.  Call DirecTV at 1 800 531 5000.   

If you tell us more about your technical issue, perhaps we can help with that?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: no satalite

Tech arrival times 8am to noon, or noon to 4pm is what they have. Alternatively, as this is a public customer to customer forum, if you were to post the details of your issue perhaps other users could help find a solution that would not need a tech out.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support