Explore & discover

Helpful Links

contract

Highlighted
Contributor

contract

where can i find out the terms of my direct tv contract.   I have looked everywhere.

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎10-29-2015 10:54 AM

Re: contract

https://www.att.com/legal/terms.dtv_residentialCustomerAgreement.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 9
Former Employee

This link here: DirecTV Agreement may be helpful. It's the customer agreement.

Also this one: Agreements & Policies has a list of ALL the agreements and policies.

Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Please clarify ASAP. I have been hearing something about Direct TV and NBC,ABC affiliates in my area will end sometime in the VERY NEAR future. Is this correct? If not, can you please clarify. Thankyou in advance.

Message 4 of 9
Contributor

Where can I find the expiration date for my Direct TV service plan?

Message 5 of 9
ACE - Expert

@tille68

To find out the end date of your current agreement, you will need to call Directv 1-800-531-5000. The website only lists the terms of service and lease of equipment as it applys to all customers, not the specific date or what promotion you selected that gave you the agreement.

@ishmaeldarling

Usually hearing things like that simply means the agreement between the locals and Directv is comming up and so they have to renegotiate their next term. Directv will not drop your locals, only the affiliate has the broadcast right to do so. If you go to www.directvpromise.com you can click on the locals tab and then enter your zip code to see if your area is currently affected by any channel negotations in your local affiliates.

For reccomendation, new questions should have a new thread started as this one was for the customer agreement from over a year ago. Just to avoid confusion, or people getting an update notification on a thread they were part of that was finished. But don't hesitate to ask a question if you need help, we do try to assist each other.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 9
Contributor

When does my service plan contract end?

Message 7 of 9
ACE - Expert

@bonnier wrote:

When does my service plan contract end?

@bonnier,

Please read the previous posts in this thread.  You must call DirecTV to find out that information .... 1 800 531 5000

Message 8 of 9
ACE - Expert

@bonnier

Please read posts before replying to them and you may get the answer or guidance you need.

You have to call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to find out when your service agreement ends.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support