Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Ways to pay your DIRECTV Bill, Change Your Payment Method, Or Make Payment Arrangements

Community Support

Ways to pay your DIRECTV Bill, Change Your Payment Method, Or Make Payment Arrangements

Wondering what options are available to pay your bill? Check out the options below:         

• One-time payment - Need to make a payment right away? This is the option for you!Credit.png
  • Setup a Late Payment - Life happens and we know it! Check out how to make a late payment! 
  • Check out this link for additional payment methods.

DIRECTV is unable to change the billing date on your account because of system limitations,  

Make A Payment Over The Phone!

Call 1-800-531-5000 to make a payment. It is quick and easy. When prompted, say “Make a payment” to access our automated phone system. Please have your checking account, credit card, or debit card information ready when you call.

Mail Us Your Payment!

Bill_Mail.pngYour payments will post within 2-3 business days when paying by mail. You can send us a check or money order in the pre-printed envelope included with your monthly bill. If you do not have a pre-printed envelope, please mail your payment to the address below. Don't forget to include your account number on your payment. Payments are processed the same day they are received. Please allow 3-5 business days for regular mail delivery or 2-3 business days for priority mail.

Use the address that corresponds with the first number of your ZIP code:

• If your ZIP code begins with: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8

DIRECTV

P.O. Box 5007

Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007

• If your ZIP code begins with: 2, 3, 7, 9

DIRECTV

P.O. Box 105261

Atlanta, GA 30348-5261

Things to know about making a payment!

• Your payments will post within 1-2 days if you’re scheduling a payment using your bank’s website. Your bank will send DIRECTV a check or electronic transfer. The payment will post as soon as we receive it.
  • If your bank’s online services mails a check to DIRECTV, it may take up to 10 days including mailing and processing. You can contact your bank to determine the payment method they use.

Review your bill every month in case there are unexpected charges. Go here to view your bill online.

If your service has been turned off for non-payment, you must pay the past due amount before it will be reactivated. It can take 1-2 days depending on the payment method.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 41
Contributor

Re: How do you pay a direct tv bill online now? They've made it nearly impossible!

i want to pay my 10 dollars a month foodstamps special internet i am 59  live on disiability dont have a lot of money after bills i can aford the 10 dollars a month foodstsmp special i got a letter in th mail saying that i didnt pay my bjll i thoght i paid my bill i checked my bsank and i am sorry i did forget i dodt usually forget i am sorry it wont hasppen again i told my brother to make sure i pay maybe i can sign up for automatic pay can u help me i have the ten  dollars to pay now so they wont turn my internet off in the letter they said they would i have been upset ever since i open the letter u see i usuaslly pay at the store but i dont drive can u help me

Message 31 of 41
Contributor

Re: How do you pay a direct tv bill online now? They've made it nearly impossible!

this is me again i dont understad why they too so long to tell me i didnt pay i pay my 10 dollars when i get my check at the begining of the month why they wait till now to tell me if i dont know why thwy dfo that 

Message 32 of 41
Contributor

I am not receiving a bill from AT&T or Direct TV to inform me how much will be taken from my bank account automatically or when it will be taken. I cannot find a bill for my Direct TV services. How can I look online to see what my current programming includes and how I might like to change it? This entire site is AT&T and I don't know if I should choose Direct TV or Direct TV Now. Which do I have? When money came out of my bank account it posted as AT&T. I may just buy Amazon Firesticks or Roku sticks and forget satellite. 

Message 33 of 41
Contributor

I am also interested in setting up ebilling with my bank for Directv. I am a long time Directv customer and this is like nothing I have ever experienced from their customer service which was pretty great. Considering how much my bill is you would think AT&T would be interested in making sure customers can pay their bill easily. I have tried 4 times to get an ebill set up with my bank. Every single time they ask me if I want them to email or mail the bill to my bank. This thread shows as solved but that is clearly not true. 

All of my other providers are able to ebill. Does anyone have an answer? 

Message 34 of 41
Contributor

Ok everyone - little update after several more calls. I called my Bank and they said to enroll in ebilling through their service for AT&T. The issue was there were  many different AT&T payees mostly for residential or mobile phone service but there was one for AT&T Entertainment which seemed likely based on a few google searches about AT&T + Directv = AT&T Entertainment. I added them as a payee for online bill pay through my bank. When I got to the step for entering my account number, the bank's enrollment wizard showed that the account # didn't match that Payee. Then I was able to enter the mailing address from my AT&T bill and then the bank offered me an option to request an eBill from AT&T U-Verse which I did. That request is pending but that at least seems promising. Nowhere on the AT&T site is this process outlined. I'll post updates if this works. 

Message 35 of 41

www.directv.com 

I use that website to pay every month and never had a problem. Good luck!

Message 36 of 41
Contributor

exactly, can not get to my diredtv account

Message 37 of 41
Contributor

See my post above. This worked but took numerous calls.

Message 38 of 41
Contributor

every time I go to pay my bill I can't get in. 

Message 39 of 41
Contributor

I end up having to change my password a few time. Then all of a sudden I get in

Message 40 of 41
Contributor

Because AT&T changed everything about DirectTV! Now its all a mess so just cancel both!!!

Message 41 of 41
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support