Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Ways to pay your DIRECTV Bill, Change Your Payment Method, Or Make Payment Arrangements

Community Support

Ways to pay your DIRECTV Bill, Change Your Payment Method, Or Make Payment Arrangements

Wondering what options are available to pay your bill? Check out the options below:         

• One-time payment - Need to make a payment right away? This is the option for you!Credit.png
  • Setup a Late Payment - Life happens and we know it! Check out how to make a late payment! 
  • Check out this link for additional payment methods.

DIRECTV is unable to change the billing date on your account because of system limitations,  

Make A Payment Over The Phone!

Call 1-800-531-5000 to make a payment. It is quick and easy. When prompted, say “Make a payment” to access our automated phone system. Please have your checking account, credit card, or debit card information ready when you call.

Mail Us Your Payment!

Bill_Mail.pngYour payments will post within 2-3 business days when paying by mail. You can send us a check or money order in the pre-printed envelope included with your monthly bill. If you do not have a pre-printed envelope, please mail your payment to the address below. Don't forget to include your account number on your payment. Payments are processed the same day they are received. Please allow 3-5 business days for regular mail delivery or 2-3 business days for priority mail.

Use the address that corresponds with the first number of your ZIP code:

• If your ZIP code begins with: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8

DIRECTV

P.O. Box 5007

Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007

• If your ZIP code begins with: 2, 3, 7, 9

DIRECTV

P.O. Box 105261

Atlanta, GA 30348-5261

Things to know about making a payment!

• Your payments will post within 1-2 days if you’re scheduling a payment using your bank’s website. Your bank will send DIRECTV a check or electronic transfer. The payment will post as soon as we receive it.
  • If your bank’s online services mails a check to DIRECTV, it may take up to 10 days including mailing and processing. You can contact your bank to determine the payment method they use.

Review your bill every month in case there are unexpected charges. Go here to view your bill online.

If your service has been turned off for non-payment, you must pay the past due amount before it will be reactivated. It can take 1-2 days depending on the payment method.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 43
Contributor

Jumping through hoops just to pay my DirecTv statement

I've asked about this in the past.  Here goes again...

Why is there no specific link in either the account drop-down or the quick links area just for "pay my bill", at some point during the month I do not need to see my statement, or wish to sign-up for auto pay, I just want to pay my bill.  Why-oh-why must you make me jump through hoops just to find or stumble upon the ability to make a simple payment.

Very frustrating.

Message 16 of 43
Contributor

Re: How do you pay a direct tv bill online now? They've made it nearly impossible!

HELP!!! Who EFFFED THIS UP  !FIRE THEM!!!

Message 17 of 43
Contributor

Re: How do you pay a direct tv bill online now? They've made it nearly impossible!

!!  HELP  !! I CANT GIVE AWAY MY $$ TO ATT..  FOR MY DIRECT TV  ..  WHO EVER EFFED THIS UP SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!

Message 18 of 43
ACE - Expert

@fresno48, what are you talking about?  Some details would be helpful. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 43
Tutor

Like everyone else im extremely frustrated with the same issue.  AT&T talks a good game but obviously they arent up to resolving this issue. They should just remove Direct TV from the equation if they cant resolve the issue.

Message 20 of 43
Contributor

This is the same thing happening to me. I canno link the accounts to pay my bill. And I only got a 100 dollar card not 200 like the ad says.

Message 21 of 43
Highlighted
Tutor

WITH ALL THESE DEAD-ON COMPLAINTS WHEN ARE YOU  GOING TO WAKE UP, FIRE THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POORLY IMPLEMENTED DIRECTV TAKEOVER , FIX IT  AND MAYBE KEEP SOME OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. SORRY BUT THAT WONT INCLUDE ME. AFTER DECADES WITH ATT AND DTV, I'M GONE!  YOU'D THINK THAT YOUR TOP PRIORITY WOULD BE MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE TO PAY THEIR BILL. I DON'T WANT AUTO PAY BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SIMPLE TASK OF OPENING THE CASH REGISTER, I SURE DONT WANT TO AUTOMATICALLY LET YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. 

ED31

Message 22 of 43
Tutor

I have never seen anything so hard to get too.

Message 23 of 43
Tutor

Good point!

Message 24 of 43
Tutor

All this ATT is messed up.  We put everything with them several months ago and it has been a mess the whole time.  To pay the TV bill is impossible.  I can't even get them to send me a paper bill, but they sure will cut it off when you can't figure out how to pay the darn thing on line.  I wish that I had never changed to Direct, they lied when they said it would be so easy to have every thing together and it would be cheaper.  I have not seen that either.

Message 25 of 43
Tutor

These automated responses from Att at the bottom mirrors the level of response you get from them when raising these issues.
Message 26 of 43
Contributor

Same here!  I get the endless cycle of endless AT&T websites every time I try to log into my direct tv account. My billing has never been right ever since I bundled my services. And they’ve been on me every month saying I’m past due. But no way for me to pay the dang bill. Pretty sure I’m leaving this company after 25 years of service. Sad. 

Message 27 of 43
Contributor

I can’t get a paper bill either. So frustrating!

Message 28 of 43
Contributor

Agreed - update & upgrade totally makes it impossible to pay Direct TV online

the original ATT app was perfect - all that was required when accessing app was to select Mobile or Direct TV - this is 2018 right - & no flaws wt technology - they probably forcing people to combine billing which I don’t want to do

my mobile bill is outlandish as it is - I’m a senior and prefer different due dates because a combined bill would be too depressing - they need to fix the problem immediately 

Message 29 of 43
Contributor

I totally agree with everyone on this post. This is the worse. I have never had such a hard time like I am experiencing now. I called AT&T and they gave me the run around but was more than helpful to send me a link for autopay......H.E.L.L NO!!!  All I am asking is for someone to please just send me the correct link that will take me to DIRECTV's website so that I may pay my bill. Nothing to hard nor too much to ask for. I am overly done with this, I'm taking my  business elsewhere. Have been with DIRECTV since 2000 and this is the end result.

PS since when H.E.L.L. was a bad word, quick to correct my use of words but not the D.A.M.N. link to pay my bill!!!

Message 30 of 43
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support