Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Visa card

Contributor

Visa card

Yes I was promised $100 visa Gift card for switching services and then it took a month to install my DIRECTV so they told me they would give me a $200 gift card once everything has been installed well it’s been almost a week when will I receive my visa gift card

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Visa card

@JessesK78 wrote:

Yes I was promised $100 visa Gift card for switching services and then it took a month to install my DIRECTV so they told me they would give me a $200 gift card once everything has been installed well it’s been almost a week when will I receive my visa gift card

You'll need to contact their Reward Center ....

https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Account/DIRECTV-Billing-and-Rewards/m-p/4877114#M3325

Hopefully you have an email confirmation for the $200  offer. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by JessesK78
‎08-19-2019 2:56 AM

Re: Visa card

Follow the redemption instructions in the sales confirmation email. I doubt the extra $100.00 was added.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support