Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Useless Customer Service Representatives

Contributor

Useless Customer Service Representatives

I got to spend a lovely hour of my life on the phone with 5 different representatives and still do not have an answer as to why I didn't receive my 150 dollar pre-paid gift card.  I was transferred 3 times, disconnected twice, and the next time I called the poor lady had no idea how to help me resolve my issue or who to transfer me to someone that would know.  I miss the old DirecTV. You know the company that cared about the customers.  AT&T you have screwed up a good company and as soon as my contract is up, I will never in my life sign up for another service that you provide.  Seriously.  I know you all need to make money and all that and I am for free enterprise, but how about investing that into customer service training.  Also, if a call gets disconnected, you only ask for my phone number 500 times today.  I would think your agents would have the abiltiy to actually call a customer back if that happens.  But that would make too much sense.  I am going to blast you all on every social media outlet I can find before someone else makes the same mistakes that I made by signing up to be treated like you just want my money.  

Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: Useless Customer Service Representatives

You should chat in instead.

Message 2 of 3
Mentor

Re: Useless Customer Service Representatives

Have you gone to directv.com/redeem to see if there's a online voucher that needs to be done to get the card? Also any time there is a gift card it can take 4-8 weeks for delevery. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support