Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Upgrade

Highlighted
Contributor

Upgrade

I upgraded to a higher pkg how long do I have to change my mind and lower it without charges?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by RickyMtnFan
‎07-16-2017 5:14 AM

Re: Upgrade

Directv prorates their service. So if you change to a package that is $10 more, but only have it for one day and change back, than that comes to about $0.33 (based on their 30 day bill month). It will show on the bill as partial charges and credits for the days affected, but the end result will be the net difference on however long you kept it.

If you changed to the Premier package, just like adding any of the 5 premium packs (HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, Sports Pack), if you change within 30 days of doing so there is a one-time early removal fee of $10.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

You will have to call to lower your package.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I have an I pad mini. Can I replace that number with a wireless phone?
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Mtysol wrote:
I have an I pad mini. Can I replace that number with a wireless phone?

@Mtysol, I think that's a question for the AT&T Wireless/Cellular Forum, not the DirecTV Forum. 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support