Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unhapppy

Contributor

Unhapppy

I am really getting to the point that it sounds not bad to pay the penalty to find another provider. I have been with AT&T for over 50 years through the names of the company that have sold along the line to now. When I had to renew my package Jan 3, 2016 I was told that all they had for what service and tv pavkage etc that changing from Uverse to Direct tv was all that could be offered

So of course I took and was not happy that I had to go from 124.00 plus to 159.00 plus. When on fixed income this is quite a jump. But now to top it off I have had continued problems wit Directv a few of them I solved here at home but have had to call also. When I want to register complaints all I can ask for it seems is the supervisor of whomever I am talking too. I should have just not renewed and gone somewhere else. Plus while I am at it with my irritation with AT&T I contiually get people who cannot speak clear english. I am so sick of this. I am not against any coming or being from another country but if I was in their country I would do my darndest to speak the way they speak and when you have not master the real english language this is a pain to deal with. I am sitting here typing this full well knowing that all it is doing is getting it off my chest but will not change a thing

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Unhapppy

We're customers like you.  If you tell us what sort of problem you're having with your DirecTV equipment, perhaps we can help you.  And if it's been less than 90-days since your DirecTV equipment was installed, you're still covered for service under warranty. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I have called and that did not clear up all the problem. Agent was supposed to transfer me to billing and he would be on the line also and instead got disconnected. I am not spending my days on the phone trying to get answers because I am sick of all the time I have already spent on the phone with ATT etc. This is not just a right now problem. This has been going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

You stated .... "But now to top it off I have had continued problems wit Directv a few of them I solved here at home but have had to call also."

We're customers like you, and can try to help with your equipment issues.   Or do you want to just complain about your bill, or lack of satisfactory phone support?  We can't help you there. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Well Litzdog since you can read my mind. I thought a communtiy thing meant that I could get it off of my chest what I have been dealing actually now for over 5 years at off and on periods of time. You may call it complaining. I call it a company that is not what I had dealt with prior to the 5 years. I have been a customer of AT& T through the names changes and buyouts for over 50 years now. So, I think I have earned the right to complain as you call it because I am quite frankly sick and tired of calling and getting nowhere but another person who does not speak good english that probably has as much trouble understanding me as I do them and that is where the problem lies. But AT&T wins cause they are the ones that make money off of me and paying these people.

YES! I want to complain because it at least gets off my chest of something I am not satisfied with and am definetely looking for other phone plans and you comment just helps me move along.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support