Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sports package

Tutor

Sports package

Where can I get a channel lineup for the sports package I purchased?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Ayla930
‎09-05-2019 3:44 AM

Re: Sports package

If the mean the Sports Pack $13.99 (or less if you have another premium it can bundle with), that is over 35 regional and specialty sport networks mostly in the 600s. https://www.directv.com/sports/sports_pack

Key thing to remember is that professional games that are out of your market will still be blacked out. To watch out of market games you must have the MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, or NHL Center ICE repsectively. NFL games that are in-market show on local channels, not the Sports Pack channels. Out of market NFL games, on Sunday, would be on the NFL Sunday Ticket. You get your RSNs (based on zip codes) without the Sports Pack in the packages of Choice, Xtra, Ultimate, and Premier: www.directv.com/rsn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support