Explore & discover

Helpful Links

REMOVE CHANNEL 320 FROM MY SERVICES

Contributor

REMOVE CHANNEL 320 FROM MY SERVICES

I HAVE HAD DIRECTV SINCE 2006 AND AT&T CELL SERVICE AND WIRELESS FOR LONGER. WE HAVE NFL TICKET AND HBO PREMIUM CHANNELS. I HAVE THE FASTEST INTERNET SERVICE AVAILABLE. I WILL BE CANCELLING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE SERVICES SINCE YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REMOVE THIS CULT CHANNEL FROM MY SERVICE. I CAN CHOOSE WHAT BOX, PREMIUM CHANNELS, PACKAGE, DVR SERVICES, SPORTS PACKAGES BUT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REMOVE ONE CHANNEL? ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

LOSING A VALUABLE, PAYING CUSTOMER

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: REMOVE CHANNEL 320 FROM MY SERVICES

its part of the package

no way to remove a single channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

Take it up with the Feds until they lose their classification no provider will remove it.  Block it and forget it. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

@1overit

You cannot remove an individual channel from the package. Individual channels are not al-a-carte with most TV providers.

Nobody watches every channel in their package. Set a custom favorites list to hide any channel you do not use.

It is in the terms of service that programming is subject to change at any time. Just because you don't like a channel doesn't mean there is a violation of the rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 4 of 7
Associated Member
Solution
Accepted by Associated Member (Associated Member)
Accepted by rldvxi
‎09-25-2018 1:55 PM

I understand your frustration with having this channel as part of your programming. We do appreciate you as long time customer of ours. We try to have a wide selection of programming to meet viewing needs. With that said, we also understand that there are some channels that are for everyone. That is why we give our customers the option to edit their guide settings to hide channels that they are not interested in or find to be offensive. I hope that we can use as compromise to help you enjoy your programming while hiding this channel.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

man lighten up! the channel is pretty informative. I know i have been doing it for 30 years, very practical science       

Message 6 of 7
Former Employee

While we are in the process of removing channels, can we also remove channels 311, 372 and 378. They are against my religious beliefs.. 

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support