Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question about my bill

Contributor

Question about my bill

Questions on my monthly statement. It shows that i am getting charged for HBO. I don't want it and I didn't not order it. My bill should be the same as the month of March with the one change I made for a remote RC65 is what I want placed.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Question about my bill

This is a customer to customer forum with no access to any account.  You need to call DTV to remove HBO.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Question about my bill

@brendaemery wrote:

Questions on my monthly statement. It shows that i am getting charged for HBO. I don't want it and I didn't not order it. My bill should be the same as the month of March with the one change I made for a remote RC65 is what I want placed.

This is a customer to customer forum. Call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to remove HBO from your service. Your bill will show when it started, or perhaps went to cost if you had HBO free for 3 months that just completed. Agent can check when it was added and if it was done over the phone or online.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support