Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question about a payment

Tutor

Question about a payment

I was charged 37.1dollars by Directv. I have never made this payment and never used Directv before. I want to know what is this payment for, and want to get my money back if possible.
Message 1 of 25
Contributor

Re: Question about a payment

that did not answer my problem

Message 16 of 25
ACE - Expert

@mariasuttles, that's true, because we can't help you with that problem. We're customers like you.  You must escalate your issue by calling or chatting directly with DirecTV .... 1 800 531 5000

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 25
ACE - Expert

@mariasuttles wrote:

I have been billed for equipment that I sent back via UPS...on 1/26/2018 the items return to you... C41W-100 and... C41W-100 ...

I have called several times and NEVER get anywhere and you keep charging me $90.00 for this equipment that I no longer have.

PLEASE take care of this problem soon.

If you returned 2 wireless Mini Genie Clients (model C41W) on 1/26 than over a month is too long to have the non-return fees (NRF) reversed. Check the tracking number with UPS to verify it was delivered. This is assuming you went to UPS where they provided you the boxes and return labels. If on the other hand DirecTV shipped you the return boxes then that would go back by USPS (not UPS) which in that case you would have to contact UPS to hopefully track down the boxes that shouldn't have been dropped off with them.

If returned by the proper method and tracking shows delivered, then call Directv 1-800-531-5000 to dispute. This is a customer to customer forum so we cannot take care of this problem for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 25
Highlighted
Contributor

I received an e-mail saying I had a past due bill , I don't know what this is for.

Message 19 of 25
Contributor

I received an e-mail saying I have an over due bill , what is it?

Message 20 of 25
ACE - Expert

@richroberts

If you received a past due notice then call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to look into your account. This is a customer to customer forum, so will not have your info.

Message 21 of 25
ACE - Expert

We can't see your account, we don't work for DirecTV.  Call them to discuss.1-800-531-5000

Message 22 of 25
Contributor

We signed a contract for 2 yrs. @$114.05, March 2017, which should run thru March 2019.  We just received a bill for $185.32, why the increase?  They 2 yrs is not up?? Please contact me at [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 23 of 25
Employee

@franktarbert

as said in the 10 previous posts above yours

call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to look into your account. This is a customer to customer forum, so will not have your info.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 24 of 25
ACE - Expert

@franktarbert

Intro discounts are for 1 year as your order confirmation and monthly bill should reflect (1 of 12, 2 of 12, etc). Also there was a price adjustment earlier this year which affects some of the base cost a bit.

This is a public customer to customer forum. You will need to call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to speak with customer service.

Message 25 of 25
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support