Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Protection Plan Premier Registering devices

Tutor

Protection Plan Premier Registering devices

When I first signed up for the Protection Plan Premier I was able to go on line and list all of my devices with model numbers and serial numbers.  I have recently purchased some new devices but can't find an online link to where I can register them. I've talked to 2 customer service reps, chatted to a couple and posed the question to an Asurion Rep,,,,, Nobody can give me an answer.  It really seems like AT&T/Direct TV is trying to hide something here.   I contacted my state Attorney General's office and asked them to inquire.   I believe that this Protection Plan may very well be a scam.  Has anyone been able to register devices lately?

Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Protection Plan Premier Registering devices

@Bobcat51

If you go to directv.com/protection , log into your account, and select 'Register Devices' you'll be able to do so.

Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Tour Guy,,,,  There is no such thing as "Register Devices"   There was a year ago when I first signed up but there is no longer a link to register a device.  Have you actually tried this?

Message 3 of 4

I realize this is a reply to an old post but in case you never resolved it, the correct link to register devices is now: https://www.directvprotectionplanpremier.com/hub/directv/en-us/landing 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support