Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payments

Contributor

Payments

Just paid minimum payment on my direct TV account! How long til it processes?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Payments

@Tip1495 wrote:

Just paid minimum payment on my direct TV account! How long til it processes?

It depends. How did you make the payment?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Payments

If paid directly to DirecTV, though their website or over the phone, than within minutes though can take up to 2 hours.

If through 3rd party (MoneyGram, store payment, bank's bill pay option, etc.) then it is up to 3 business days.

Log into your account on the website to see if the payment has posted and shows account good standing. If so then www.directv.com/refresh to refresh the service authorizations in case your boxes haven't got the update. Authorizations normally refreshed within a few minutes. You can also red button reset the box with it if needed.

Once service is working, the guide data will have to download to match with what is on the account. That completes within 24 hours, but you can go to the channels directly.

If still not working and payment posted, then you would have to call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 if it has to be reinstated manually.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support