Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment extension

Contributor

Payment extension

I always get my bill extended to the 19th bc I'm a school teacher and I get paid once a month and I will pay it on the 19th can u please extend it for me

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Payment extension

We can't do anything here, we are users and not DirecTV. You will have to call DirecTV and see what they can do for you. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Payment extension

You must call DirecTV .... 1 800 531 5000

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support